Tuesday 24 January 2017

Life Drawing

At the start of the life drawing lesson we didn't have a model so we had to draw our course mates instead. This was quite useful as there was a different person each time and therefore a different character to work with. We had a different tutor as well to help us with our projects, we had a needle to work with which I found quite difficult to use as in order to get the right proportions your calculations had to be perfect. I am really happy with how my life drawings have turned out, once I got the calculations right, I could see a vast improvement in my drawings. I didn't realise how mathematical working out proportions actually are. I am looking forward to seeing how my other life drawings are going to turn out in the next sessions as we put together all the skills we need in order to create a realistic physique.





No comments:

Post a Comment