Thursday 16 February 2017

Lip syncing Maya tiger animation


Today I have managed to finish my lip syncing and animation movement to the voice of Jame Earl Jones, known as Darth Vader and Shia Khan. I have really enjoyed this project as it has allowed my to really analyse tigers movements and then apply it into practice. I started by watching tiger videos of them walking and then once applying a face cam I over emphasised its gestures to add comedic effect. I think I am going to improve the ending as the tigers face doesn't look at the person it talks to, it changes direction. Also I want to change the movement of the tail in some places as it is not quite realistic. However overall I am so proud of this , I like the transition of the tiger sitting down the standing, it emphasises its aggression. Then the sudden contrast at the end when it seems happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment