Friday 10 February 2017

Mapping out my 3D Background

Today I finished mapping out my 3D background, I am really happy with the result as it is very detailed. The only problem is that in the textures lesson today Georg said that it is best that you texture as you go along otherwise it will take you forever. I have created loads and loads of polygons therefore it is going to be extremely time consuming when it comes to applying the textures. However looking back from my reference images in Django Unchained, this portrays a realistic setting in a Western Town. I am really happy with the water tower as well as the cart as these are little touches that really make the scene interesting. I'm just worried how time consuming the appliance of textures is going to be later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment