Tuesday 29 November 2016

Feedback for Drawing for Animation Sketchbook

We had a seminar where we show and tell our sketchbooks and get feedback on where we can improve it before the deadline. I feel that with my sketchbook I do not have that much time updating my sketchbook however I really need to stay onto of it in order to improve my drawing skills.
The feedback that I got was that I needed to push the understanding of figures in action by studying more poses. I think I am going to do this by looking at figure books and doing more life drawing sessions. She said that I had a good sense of shape and a growing understanding of simple forms that makes my drawings really clear. The main thing that I need to work on is how artists display light in drawing as I think I go a bit over the top with shading most of the time. The session however was really helpful and eye opening.

No comments:

Post a Comment