Thursday 17 November 2016

Normal Walk and Character Walk - Stop Motion

Basic Walking

This was final product of many attempts of getting the puppet to walk realistically. I really struggled with the puppet as some of the ligaments were loose and whenever I tried to fix it it would only get worse. Also the puppet kept falling over or I would accidentally hit the camera and then have to redo the whole of the walking. However this is my final attempt and Im pleased with it even though it is not perfect. The things that I could improve on is taking even more frames so that the walking motion is smoother, also lean the back backwards a bit as the puppet is quite hunched over. As I am finding stop motion quite difficult at the moment, I think I am considering not to do it next term.

Character Walking

I prefer this walking compared to my previous one due to the large steps that the puppet takes, it seems to be more realistic and smoother between each frame. I like how the character walk is long lunges and and long arm movements too. I found it easier to do the character walk in comparison to the basic walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment