Tuesday 18 October 2016

Stop Motion Week 3 - Puppet Reaching Down to its Toes

After being inducted on how to use stop motion puppets we were asked for it reach its toes including a little arm swinging. I was quite excited to try out the stop motion puppets however I think it will be also quite challenging as well to get the timing right. This was my result:

Touching Toes

I am quite please with how it has turned out because I like the timing of how the arms reach the toes. I also made sure that the head was the first thing that moved like we do when we touch our toes. The thing the I should of done was make the arms have a longer swing when he is bent of because I had made them quite small. It was quite an exciting experience using the stop motion puppets for the first time.

No comments:

Post a Comment